Department of Pharma Chemistry
Mr. Sangappa Gurappa Teli
Department of Pharmaceutical chemistry.
SJM College of Pharmacy
Chitradurga - 577502
- D-Pharma(2009-2011) BLDEA’s College of Pharmacy, Bijapur. Board of Examining Authority, Bangalore: 71.9%
- B-Pharma(2011-2014) BLDEA’s College of Pharmacy, Bijapur. RGUHS, Bangalore. : 78%
- MS Pharm((Medicinal Chemistry) National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)-Kolkata: 7.76 CGPA
Assistant Professor at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
Research Experience : 01 Years
Area of Interest in teaching and research
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical Research
A. During MS Pharma
Title:“ National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER)-Kolkata @ CSIR-IICB, MS (Pharm) Project Research Title: “ Stratergy towards Synthesis and biological evaluation of nucleic acid interacting bis-quinoxaline glycoconjugate” under the supervision of Dr. Sanjay Dutta, Senior Scientist, Organic and Medicinal Chemistry Department CSIR-IICB,Kolkata
Number of Workshops/Conferences attended : 11
- Attend the International Symposium on Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery (ISCBDD ) Conference At Kolkata
- Participated one day Seminar on “Molecules from Laboratory to Clinics”
- Participated in the “Training Programm On Laboratory Safety,Biosefety,Chemical Sefety,Radiation & Fire Sefety.
- Participated in the event of Dengue awareness programme – street drama conducted by institution.
- Participated in cultural programme conducted by SJM vidyapeeta during Sharanasamskruthiutsava.
- Participated in awareness programme during anti-diabetic, pharmacist day…
- Participated in tuberculosis, dengue awareness programmes in many government schools and villages surrounding Chitradurga conducted by institution.
a) Teaching methods
- Course Teaching Plan is made available in the Library.
- Learning objectives will be defined at the beginning of each class.
- Lecture – Power point Presentations and Black Board method.
- Group Discussions, Plenary sessions are conducted regularly.
- Hands on training are emphasized during practical training.