Department of Pharmacology
Mr. Abhinandan. Munnolli. ,
Department of Pharmacology
SJM College of Pharmacy
Chitradurga - 577502
General InformationDate of Birth : 06/06/1989
Residential Address : S/O Mr. Ajit.Munnolli Near V.M.Katti High School
Bellad-Bagawadi Tq- Hukkeri Belagavi, Karnataka –501 305.
Telephone Number : +91 8904513593 (M)
- M. Pharm - Pharmacology (20013-2015) 72.57% Sree Siddaganga College of Pharmacy, Tumkuru. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
- B. Pharm (2009-20012 57.61% Maratha Mandal college of Pharmac,y Belagavi. Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
- D. Pharm (2007-2009) 66.05 % Rani Chennamma college of Pharmacy, Belagavi. Board of Examining Authority, Bengaluru.
- Assistant Professor (April 2014 to till date) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
- Teaching Experience
- Lecturer (0.2 year) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
Research Experience : 01 Years
Area of Interest in teaching and research
Cardio vascular study
Drug screening (invivo)
- A. During Masters
Title: “Investigation of enriched phenolic fraction of citrus maxima (shaddock peel) on lipopolysaccharide-induced sickness behavior and anorexia in swiss albino mice”
Number of Publications : 01 Publications
- T. Sumana, Pushpa Iyengar1, Abhinandan M, Nandeesh R, Vijay Kumar S, Disha NS. Anti-inflammatory activity of novel 1,2-Dihydroquinoline derivatives International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, Vol. 2 Issue 7, July 2015
- 1. Abhinandan A Munnolli, Vijaya Kumar S, Veerapur VP, “Evaluation of enriched phenolic fraction of Citrus maxima on lipopolysaccharide-induced sickness behavior and Anorexia in Mice”.KAAPTICON-2015 – 1st Annual Convention of APTI, held at BLDE’s College of Pharmacy, Vijayapur, Karnataka, 28th & 29th 2015. Abstract No. PHARMA 64 [POSTER]. (Awarded as 2nd BEST POSTER in KAAPTI-2015)
- 2. Abhinandan A Munnolli, Shilpa H K, Raziya Begam, Veeresh P Veerapur, Vijaya Kumar S, “Investigation of enriched Phenolic Fraction of Citrus Maxima on lipopolysaccharide-Induced Sickness Behavior” at National Level Workshop Cum Symposium on Laboratory Animals in Biomedical Research and Ethics held on 30th & 31st Jan 2015 at Malappuram Kerala. [Abstract No. PP 016]
- 3. Raziya Begam, Shilpa H K, Abhinandan A Munnolli, Vijaya Kumar S, “Effect of stem bark Extract of ficus racemosa Linn on Acetic acid induced Ulcerative Colitis in rats”. National Level Workshop Cum Symposium on Laboratory Animals in Biomedical Research and Ethics held on 30th & 31st Jan 2015 at Malappuram Kerala. [Abstract No. PP 005]
- 4. Shilpa H K, Raziya Begam, Abhinandan A Munnolli, Syed Mansoor Ahmed, Vijaya Kumar S, “Effect of Abeclmoschus moschatusm MEDIK seeds extract on Indomethacin induced enterocolitis in rats”. At National Level Workshop Cum Symposium on Laboratory Animals in Biomedical Research and Ethics held on 30th & 31st Jan 2015 at Malappuram Kerala. [Abstract No. PP 013]
Number of Publications : 04 Publications
Number of Workshops/Conferences attended : 03
- 1. 1st Annual Convention of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (Karnataka State Branch) 28th and 29th March, 2015 KAAPTICON-2015 BLDEA’S College of Pharmacy, Vijayapura, Karnataka.
- 2. National Level Workshop Cum Symposium on Laboratory Animals in Biomedical Research and Ethics held on 30th & 31st Jan 2015 at Malappuram, Kerala.
- 3. “A national level seminar on career frontiers and emerging trend in pharmaceutical science” organized by Adichunchanagiri college of pharmacy. Adichunchanagiri (Karnataka).
a) Teaching methods
- Course Teaching Plan is made available in the Library.
- Learning objectives will be defined at the beginning of each class.
- Lecture – Power point Presentations and Black Board method.
- Group Discussions, Plenary sessions are conducted regularly.
- Hands on training are emphasized during practical training.
b) Evaluation methods
- Quiz in each class to assess daily progress of students.
- Regular Class test were conducted.
- Co-ordinator for Synergizers/Titrators/Extractors/Interactors/Crushers
Enrichment of Campus Life