Department of Pharmaceutics
SJM College of Pharmacy
Chitradurga - 577502
- M. Pharm - Pharmaceutics (2014-2016) BLDEAâ€™S college of pharmacy vijayapur Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru : 78.21%
- B. Pharm (2012-2014) BLDEAâ€™S college of pharmacy vijayapur Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru : 76.3%
- D. Pharm (2008-2010) : 76.3% BLDEAâ€™S college of pharmacy vijayapur Board of Examining Authority, Bengaluru. : 76.3%
Assistant Professor (Fresher) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
Research Experience : 01 Years
Area of Interest in teaching and research
- Pharmaceutical formulation
- Formulation & development
- Research related to pharmaceutics
A. During Masters
Title: preparation and evaluation of colon specific microspheres of Prednisolone.
Number of Publications : 01 Publications
1. Santosh Girani*1, Manish Patel2, Mahantesh Kavatekar3, Ajay Shahapur4, Vitthal Vijapure5 Formulation and evaluation of Mucoadhesive buccal Film of ondansetron hydrochlorideâ€, world journal of pharmaceutical research, Volume4,issue12,1226-1243.
Number of Presentations : 02
1. Formulation and evaluation of fast dissolving tablets of Amlodipine besylate presented poster in KAPTICON 28 &29 March 2015.
2. Formulation and evaluation of colon specific microspheres of prednisolone. The work is presented at ICMR sponsored national 2 days seminar 18 & 19th June 2016 on the theme â€œAdvanced pharmaceutical technologies and dosage forms: Where does India stand in the current global context?â€ held at Manipal college of pharmaceutical science, Manipal university, manipal-576104.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
1 Member Karnataka State Pharmacy Council (KSPC)
Co-ordinator for Synergizers/Titrators/Extractors/Interactors/Crushers
Enrichment of Campus Life
Member of institutional sports and cultural committee.