Department of Pharmaceutics
Mr. Subhan sab
SJM College of Pharmacy
Chitradurga - 577502
- M. Pharm - Pharmaceutics (2013-2015) : 76.06%
- SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga;
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
- B. Pharm (2009-2013)
SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga;
Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences, Bengaluru. : 66.0%
Lecturer (April2016 to till date) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
Area of Interest in teaching and research
Formulation and Evaluation of Transdermal patches of Anti-Hypertensive drugâ€™â€™
Number of Workshops/Conferences attended : 03
- 1. Attended National Symposium on â€œRecent Trends in Pharmacy Educationâ€ organized by S.J.M College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga.
- 2. Attended workshop on â€œDissertation Writing & Research Protocolâ€, organized by Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital, Chitradurga.
- 3. Ateended workshop on national seminar on â€œpharmacy â€“career &opportunitiesâ€, organized by Sri Adichunchanagiri College of pharmacy, B.G. Nagara.
Innovations / Contributions in Teaching
a) Teaching methods
- Course Teaching Plan is made available in the Library.
- Learning objectives will be defined at the beginning of each class.
- Lecture â€“ Power point Presentations and Black Board method.
- Group Discussions, Plenary sessions are conducted regularly.
- Hands on training is emphasized during practical training.
b) Evaluation methods
- Quiz in each class to assess daily progress of students.
- Viva-Voce during practical sessions was conducted.
- Regular Class test were conducted.
c) Preparation of resource materials including Books reading materials laboratory manuals etc
- Lab Manual was Prepared and supplied to students.
- Chapter wise hand outs and notes was prepared and supplied to students at the end of each chapter.
d) Membership of Professional Bodies:
- Member Karnataka State Pharmacy Council (KSPC)