Department of Pharma Chemistry
Miss Shravanti K
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
SJM College of Pharmacy
Chitradurga - 577502
- M. Pharm - Pharmaceutical Chemistry (2014-2016) Government college of Pharmacy, Bangalore Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.: 78.70%
- B. Pharm (2010-2015) V L College of Pharmacy, Raichur Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences, Bengaluru. : 82.3%
Lecturer (august 2016 to till date) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
- B.Pharm : 0Years
- Pharm D : 0 Years
- M.Pharm : 0 Years
Research Experience : 0 Years
Area of Interest in teaching and research
- Analytical chemistry
- Synthetic Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- In-Silico drug designing
A. During Masters
Title: Synthesis of Aryl propionic Acid intermediates: An Eco-friendly Approach.
Innovations / Contributions in Teaching
a) Teaching methods
- Course Teaching Plan is made available in the Library.
- Learning objectives will be defined at the beginning of each class.
- Lecture â€“ Power point Presentations and Black Board method.
- Group Discussions, Plenary sessions are conducted regularly.
- Hands on training are emphasized during practical training.
b) Evaluation methods
- Quiz in each class to assess daily progress of students.
- Viva-Voce during practical sessions was conducted.
- Regular Class test were conducted.
c) Remedial Teaching /student counselling (academic) :
- Remedial teaching classes were conducted to weaker students and repeaters.
- Counselled students with a focus to impart professionalism and improve subject knowledge during weekly practical sessions.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
1. Member Karnataka State Pharmacy Council (KSPC)
Extension work /community service:
Participated in health awareness programmes like breast feeding in Rotary School.
Attended the seminar on â€œResearch Methodology in Pharmacyâ€ on 25th August 2016 at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga.