Department of Pharma Chemistry
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
SJM College of Pharmacy
Chitradurga - 577502
- Ph.D (RGUHS June 2013), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, RGUHS, Bangalore.
- M. Pharm (2001-2003), Pharmaceutical Chemistry, NGSM Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Mangalore.
- B. Pharm (1996-2000), SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga.
- Lecturer (1.02.2003 to 31.10.2009 ) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
- Assistant Professor (1.11.2009 to 31.03.2014) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
- Associate Professor (1.4.2014 to till date ) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
Area of Interest in teaching and research
- Synthetic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Drug design
- Invitro evaluation of hepato protective agents, anti-TB and antimicrobial agents.
- Research Work during Doctoral Studies
Phytochemical and pharmacological investigation of the plant Desmodium oojeinense.
- Research Work during Masters
- Phytochemical and pharmacological investigation of the leaves of Lagenaria vulgaris.
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
|01||Synthesis & biological activities of some Benzothiazole derivatives.||Harish Kumar|
|02||Synthesis of some substituted Primidine derivatives as an Anti microbial agent.||R.Manoj Kumar Udeseng|
|03||Synthesis of some substituted Triazole derivatives as an Anti microbial agent.||Surwase Kumar Pralhad Rao|
|04||Phytochemical investigation & Screening for analgesic & anti-inflammatory activity of stem bark of B.variegata||Srinath S|
|05||Phytochemical investigation & Screening for analgesic & anti-inflammatory activity of roots of Pongamia pinnata||Sudhanshu Bhushan|
|06||Phytochemical investigation & Screening for analgesic & anti-inflammatory activity of stem bark of Nyctanthus arbortritis||Patil Keerthi Kumar|
|07||Phytochemical investigation & Screening for antimicrobial & anthelmintic activity of roots of B.purpurea||Pinkey Rawal|
|08||Phytochemical investigation & Screening for analgesic activity of stem bark of Sesbania grandiflora||Swetha G|
|09||Phytochemical investigation & Screening for hepatoprotective activity of stem bark of Cassia fistula||Sanu Tasleem J M|
|10||Synthesis, characterization & biological activities of some novel Imidazole derivatives.||Sunil Karanje|
- Member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India
- Member of Karnataka State Pharmacy Council
- 1. Jayadevaiah K.V, Ishwar Bhat K, A.B.Joshi, Vijaykumar M.M.J, G.Swetha Analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity of Desmodium oojeinense. (ROXB)H.Ohashi. American Journal of PharmTech Research. 2012; 2(1) 2012; 2(1):556-563.
- 2. Jayadevaiah K.V, Ishwar Bhat K, A.B.Joshi, Vijaykumar M.M.J Hepatoprotective activity of Desmodium oojeinense.(ROXB)H.Ohashi against paracetamol induced hepatotoxicity Asian journal of Pharmaceutical and Health sciences 2012;2(2:):312-315.
- 3. Jayadevaiah K.V, Ishwar Bhat K, A.B.Joshi, Vijaykumar M.M.J In â€“vitro Anti-oxidant activity of Desmodium oojeinense.(ROXB)H.Ohashi Pharmacologyonline 2011;3(1): 1119-1126.
- 4. Jayadevaiah K.V, Ishwar Bhat K, A.B.Joshi, Vijaykumar M.M.J Hepatoprotective activity of Desmodium oojeinense.(ROXB)H.Ohashi against Carbon tetra chloride induced hepatotoxicity World applied science journal (Accepted).
- 5. Basavaraja H S,Jayadevaiah K V,Mumtaz M. Hussain, Vijay Kumar M M J,Basavaraj Padmashali Synthesis of novel piperazine and morpholine linked substituted pyrimidine derivatives as antimicrobial agents. J. Pharm. Sci. & Res. Vol.2 (1), 2010, 5-12
- 6. Vijay Kumar.M.M.J., Jayadevaiah, K.V.,Nagaraja, T.S., Bharathi, D.R.,Shameer, H.,Jayachandran, E., Sreenivasa, G.M. Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of New N-Substituted-3-Chloro-2-Azetidinones. Arch Pharm Sci & Res Vol 1 No 1 31-39 July 2009.
- 7. Yogananda, R., Nagaraja, T.S, Snehalatha, Jayadevaiah, K.V., Vijay Kumar, M.M.J. Comparative in-vitro bioequivalence studies of designed, branded and generic tablets of Ciprofloxacin-250. Int. J.Ph.Sci, May-August 2009; 1(1):28-34
- 8. Swetha G, Jayadevaiah K.V, Bharathi D.R, Rajashekar K.V, Nataraj G.R,Swaroopa Ch. Evaluation of analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity of stem bark of sesbania grandiflora (l) poir. International Journal of Universal Pharmacy and Life Sciences 2(2): March-April 2012.
- 9. Ramesh B, Bharathi DR, Basavaraj HS and Jayadevaiah KV. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of trisubstituted 1,6-dihydropyrimidines. Asian J. Chem. (2008) 20(4), 2591-2596.
- 10. Vijay Kumar M.M.J., Shameer H., Jayadevaiah K.V., Jayachandran E., Sreenivasa G.M (2009). â€œSynthesis, characterization and biological evaluation of thiazolidin-4-one derivatives as potential antimicrobial agentsâ€. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2(2), 128-131.