Mr. Keshava K. S.
Department of Pharmacology
SJM College of Pharmacy
Chitradurga - 577502
- M. Pharm - Pharmacology (2013-2015) Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru : 69.70 %
- B. Pharm (2009-2012) Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru Rajiv Gandhi University Health Sciences, Bengaluru : 63.70 %
- D. Pharm (2007-2009) BEA School of Pharmacy, Davangere Board of Examining Authority, Bengaluru : 68.85 %
- Assistant Professor (AUG-2017 to till date) at SJM College of Pharmacy, Chitradurga
Industry Experience (7 years).
- Senior Drug Safety Associate/Operations Specialist (from SEP-2010 to AUG-2017) at Pharmacovigilance centre, QuintilesIMS, Bengaluru
Research Experience : 01 Years
Area of Interest in teaching and research
- Cardio vascular study
- Cytotoxity study
- Drug screening (invivo)
A. During Masters
Title: “To study the influence of dietary fats and oils on insulin level and glucose tolerance in rats”
Number of Workshops/Conferences attended : 02
1. Participated in “National workshop on effective thesis writing” held at KIMS, Bangalore.
2. Participated in “International Herbal Conference 2009” held at Bangalore.
a) Teaching methods
- Course Teaching Plan is made available in the Library.
- Learning objectives will be defined at the beginning of each class.
- Lecture – Power point Presentations and Black Board method.
- Group Discussions, Plenary sessions are conducted regularly.
- Hands on training are emphasized during practical training.
b) Evaluation methods
- Quiz in each class to assess daily progress of students.
- Regular Class test were conducted.